Siemens Logo PLC Cable
LOGO! USB cable is a cable of programming which utilize the interface of USB to reach the serial connection and the peripheral conversion port signal. Simulating the USB computer interface to traditional serial under the control of computer operation, thus using the present software of programming, software of communicating and software of monitoring. The work cable power comes from port of USB and port of programming Controller of LOGO!.
USB Cable is an isolated of photoelectric which can be used to controller of LOGO!, Especially the fields of industry with easily damaged and larger interference port of communication. All types of protection measures in the circuit supply permission to the system safe operation.
• The operating system support to this USB Cable: Windows 2000, Windows XP, but it does not support for Win NT4, Win 95, Win 98, Win Me, and DOS.
• The USB Cable Support programming software version, Logo! Soft Ver. 4.0 and above.
• Fully compatible with USB Ver. 2.0 standard.
• Power supplied by the Logo! Controller programming port and USB bus.
• Isolation voltage of optical is 1000 VDC.
• Data format support UART stop bit :1, 2; Data: 7, 8 and check: no parity/odd/even
• Only support one USB cable for every PC.
• The temperature range: - 20 ~+75oC
• Windows 2000 or Windows Xp operating system
• Intel compatible with CPU 586DX4 – 100 MHz or higher.
• A USB port standard.
The driver setting procedure
1. The programming cable of USB-Cable can only be utilized under the USB device. This driver comprise in the products sale on the CD ROM. You have to set the driver according these instructions.
2. Switching on the power PC that will connect the programming cable of USB and ensure the port of USB is working well.
3. Insert the programming cable of USB into the port of USB and Windows will sense the tool and assist to add new hardware and to new setting device. Put the CD driver and press “next” to continue, or choose the driver on the hard disk.
4. Windows will sense the information of setting, and load the driver to install.
5. Continue to configure, copy the procedure files of driver to your hard disk by Windows.
6. When Windows shows Completing the found New hardware Wizard, after that click Finish to complete the setting.
While completed the setting, ensure the COM and LPT port of Start/Settings/Control Panel/ System/Hardware/Device Manager shows CP2101 USB to UART Bridge Controller (COMx). This COMx is the USB programming cable COM message.
How to amend setting COM
1. Delete the all USB to UART products procedure driver to discharge port source of COM and reset the cable driver procedure of USB programming. The device manager will appear the cable address COM3.
2. In Window 2000 or Windows XP the slogan of COM can be updated straightly. Double click the port of COM device that is require replacing in the device manager, an the attribute of device information window will display. Select the port setting and click button of Advanced. Set the port of COM to the serial number that you want and press OK to finish the setting.